If you're not familiar with the joys of overnight herbal infusions, this is a spectacular habit to develop. These herbs are nourishing to the body, soul, and skin.
- 1 tsp red clover, raspberry leaf, or spearmint for hormone balance
- 1 tsp nettle leaf, horsetail, or oatstraw for mineral replenishment
- 1 tsp tulsi for adrenal support
- 1 tsp goji berry, schisandra, or rosehip for glowing skin
- 1 tsp fennel seeds, cleavers, or violet leaf for lymph flow
- 1 tsp dandelion root, yellow dock, or burdock root for liver support
- optional: 1 tsp licorice root, shatavari root, or marshmallow root for extra hydration
- place all dried herbs in a glass pitcher.
- fill the pitcher with filtered water.
- steep overnight in refrigerator.
- strain through a pourover coffee filter or nut milk bag.
- sip throughout the day.